Ten organizations in the region were each awarded $1,000 under a new component of our Volunteer Program that aims to provide financial support to the organizations in which our employees are involved. At least two grants had to be awarded to organizations in Malartic in order to prioritize volunteering in our host community.
Our employees who are involved in their community decided to award $1,000 to each of these organizations:
- André Labrecque, Infrastructure Foreman, Fondation Kodiak d’Amos
- Stephan Turpin, Mechanical Foreman, Club de motoneige de Malartic
- Guy Gagnon, Senior Engineer, Les Décibelles, natation artistique de Val-d’Or
- Manon Vallières, Payroll Clerk, Club de patinage artistique de Malartic
- Denis Noël, Production Loader Operator, Paniers de Noël de la Vallée-de-l’Or
- Marc Gendron, Training Advisor, Club de compétition de ski alpin du Mont-Vidéo de Barraute
- Bernard Leclerc, Control Room Operator, Refuge jeunesse et Club Optimiste
- Émilie Rolland, Monitoring and Control Project Manager, SPCA de Val-d’Or
- Alexandra Miousse-Couture, Project and Performance Analysis Engineer, CPE Bambin et Câlin de Malartic
- Donald Ratté, Telecommunications and Networking Technician, Club Vélo-XTRM d’Amos
For each employee who has registered for our program, we awarded $200 to an organization of their choice in recognition of their involvement, for a total of $8,400.
We would like to thank our employees for making a difference in their community!
Visit our Volunteer Program for more details.