We are pleased to confirm that excavation of an exploration ramp for our Odyssey Project will begin.
The ramp will make subsurface drilling possible so that we can continue our economic studies with greater accuracy.
In addition to creating close to 60 jobs over the next two years, we are investing in the future in order to grow our mining camp in Malartic.
Representatives of our partners, CMM and the Town of Malartic at the announcement. Pictured, from left to right:
- Nicole Houle, Senior Geologist, Development, CMM
- Richard Harrisson, Project Development Manager, CMM
- Yohann Bouchard, Senior Vice President, Operations, Yamana Gold
- Donald Gervais, Project Manager – Project Evaluation, CMM
- Yoan Roy, Project Superintendent, CMM
- Serge Blais, General Manager, CMM
- Martin Ferron, Mayor of Malartic and Warden of the Vallée-de-l’Or RCM
- Christian Roy, Assistant General Manager, CMM
- Marc-André Bélanger, Construction Superintendent, CMM
- Daniel Paré, Vice President, Operations – Eastern Canada, Agnico Eagle
View our news release.